Am I an adult yet?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm way better than Julia Roberts

So I think I'm embarking on a new phase of my life where I'm going to do everything Laura McClain does, only in shoddier fashion. With that in mind, I am going to be Shelby in a fabulous Wilmette Community Theater production of Steel Magnolias. Laura's coattails #1: Wilmette community theater produced "Forum" last year. Laura's coattails #2: she was recently an understudy in a professional production of the show. Thanks hon.

I will absolutely do the best diabetic fit in the history of the role. Nothing like community theatre to make an actress with a lukewarm loyalty to the craft feel legitimate again.

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Offical online congrats honey. Can't wait to see you pitch that fit. Love you.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

MAMA! MAMA! DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE IM NOT HERE.

THATS BRILLIANT! WELL DONE AND CONGRATS!!!

who am i, using these british turns of
phrase?

love ya.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home