Am I an adult yet?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

So hot in my "whites"

I have a job- I'm a server at The Cheesecake Factory at Old Orchard mall, right near my house (so apparently Jeremy and I now have much to discuss). I'm in the middle of training, just finished four days of food class. They gave us lunch, including dessert, every day, oh my god, so much food. We would get a bunch of entrees and try them all. The best thing about the job? The hot, hot uniform. ALL WHITE. Yes indeed, white shirt (although with a lovely tie of my choice), white shoes from "shoes for crews," and WHITE PANTS. And the scary part? I actually found white denim at Express, because apparently we've traveled back in time several decades. So come check me out, you won't be able to stand the hotness. And I am now going to eat some Andy's peanut butter cup ripple cheesecake... dear god, I'm supposed to know the full names of all these things...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

hey, if you were a hostess, you could wear a white bikini. thanks bye.

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home