Am I an adult yet?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mommy's Store

Here are some items picked at random from what I knew the names of to search for pictures on the web, to give you a bit of an idea of what mommy's crazy, jam-packed gift store is like. There are purses, picture frames, chocolates, jewelry, glassware, plates, lamps, keychains, pins, candles, and millions more things. There is even a coffee cup that makes me think of Rachel McPhee (it will be pictured, you'll know it as soon as you see it).




Artichoke candle-mom loves artichokes, there are many forms of them around the store


This is brown velvet, there's a whole line of crazy beaded bags like this... there's actually a smaller brown velvet one with a little less beading and a beaded dragonfly, I love it, but I couldn't find a picture.

Spitting image, isn't it? If you can't read it, the packaging says "Ima Star." It even talks like Rachel!


Best tea ever... silk screen, pyramid shaped, and Oprah-endorsed. That Oprah can make anything sell.


This toffee comes with a "sample" bag, which sits in the storage closet. The customers may not sample it, but I have a little bit most days I'm here... Also, very artful toffee pic, huh? You really see how all these lovely natural elements combine to make delicious toffee.


Ok, I think that's all I can find on the internet right now. I should probably go do some work...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

that mug is so me. i miss you nikki! and ps. i was on that damn muffin films sight forever today. glad you are doin' well. love me a blog.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home