Am I an adult yet?

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Random updates

I saw King Kong the other night, and I admit it, it choked me up. However, I attribute this to being all emotional in general (see Laura's blog entry on how the early 20s suck). Good movie.

My community theatre director left the production because of (seriously) artistic differences. Way to go. She took the costume designer with her. The result is that we now have a much better director and costume designer. The new director, a fabulous gay man from Louisiana, exclaimed "you ladies make my job so easy!" after our read-through, and during rehearsals randomly pauses and says "oh, you have no idea how excited I am to be directing this show!" He also explained that he was "raised by steel magnolias." Love it.

My dog is old. She poops all over the house all the time now. I stepped in dog shit in my own house the other night. Gross. That is not something anyone should have to worry about inside the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

my dog used to do that too. oof.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home