Am I an adult yet?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My new favorite thing (and some randomness)

6-pack abs class at my new gym (which is downstairs in my building, it's weird to feel so lazy and productive at the same time). Nothing but intense ab work for 30 minutes. I felt like I was gonna puke about 5 times. Awesome.

I'm joining a book club! Yet another benefit of craigslist. To date: a brazilian, a bed, a job, and a yuppie book club.

Snobby/"oh old people" moment, overhearing teachers in the hallway: "That blouse is adorable on you! Is that Chico's?" Yeah, I know my haute couture is Banana Republic, but still, ick. I will break that teacher= fashion victim mold.

Tomorrow is field day and Friday is the 5th grade picnic. I will spend the next two days schlepping reluctant/overenthused children from station to station as they balance eggs on spoons and spin around with their foreheads on bats. Countdown: 5 days and 1 closing hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home