Am I an adult yet?

Monday, May 22, 2006

I HAVE A JOB!!!

Yes, that's right, I officially have a job as a classroom teacher! That's pretty much why I haven't posted for a long time, because I've been holding my breath for the past few weeks waiting to see how this was gonna go. I was offered the job tonight- 4th grade at Glen Grove school in Glenview, my hometown (aww). I'm working there right now as a long-term sub through the end of the school year, and it's been killing me being in the building every day and not knowing if I get to be there next year or not. But I do! I'm going to have my own classroom with my own bulletin boards and my own display window- Ms. Ryan's classroom! Ok, that's fully enough exclamation points, I know. I'm just a bit excited. Yay. I guess that's all.

3 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Hooray for Ms. Ryan!!! Congratulations hon!!! Woo hoo!!!

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

I can't believe I know a real teacher socially. When did we become such adults....?

Congrats Nicole! You'll be great!!

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

NICOLE! THAT IS SO GREAT!!!! :) :)

4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home