Am I an adult yet?

Monday, January 30, 2006

this house is condemned

I feel like I need to stay in a hotel for the night, I am so grossed out by my house right now. I walked into the house after rehearsal and noticed it kind of smelled. The dog now shits in the house multiple times a day, so that was not a huge surprise. I got a plastic bag to pick it up, and as I lifted it, three cockroaches scurried out from under it!!! I am apparently living in a tenement slum. Yes, we have a cockroach problem, and the exterminator just sprayed, so they are slow and groggy and wandering out into the open, so the kitchen is randomly scatttered with them. We're also redoing a closet, so the whole house smells like paint. I am afraid to move for fear of stepping on insects or shit. Paint fumes, dog shit, and cockroaches. Fabulous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Yeah, my house is still way better than that shithole.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home