Am I an adult yet?

Friday, January 13, 2006

Paperwork hell

So I have chosen to enter the field of education. I was previously aware that this involves a sad little salary, and I've gotten used to that. However, I did not quite anticipate the level of paperwork/waiting for paperwork to clear. Dear god. I now need to get my substitute certificate, which requires official transcripts, so I have many mailings to do. I have to wait for months in paperwork limbo to get my Wisconsin certification, and then I need to apply for my Illinois certification. That's like four months of paperwork hell right there. Most of my potential teaching jobs require online applications, which cannot fool me, it's just non-paper paperwork. I will either eventually get a job or have an aneurysm from trying to sift through everything. Other people have jobs where they just go for an interview, right? Seriously, I'm kinda losing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home